Looking for the solution of vshare eu pair error? if yes then you landed at the right page. Today in this post we are going to talk about working methods to fix this vshare eu pair error on kodi. Let’s start from the beginning, Kodi is a free and open-source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation. You can stream your favorite movies and videos from kodi. It runs on any platform like Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, and macOS, so it’s the best way to access your media content across all of your devices. You can also watch 4k movies on Kodi with the help of different Kodi add-ons. Love to watch live tv and sports, then kodi is providing all these stuff for free. nowadays people are also using kodi on smart tv, ps4, xbox one, xbox 360 and many more.
Many kodi users are facing some annoying error since last 2 months. This authorization error is known as vshare.eu/pair error. When you try to watch any tv series or movies, some pop-up appears with the message like “authorization needed” believe me it’s very annoying for many users, especially when it comes between streaming. So we are here to help you to fix this server issue on kodi. follow tjis post till the end to know about this vshare,eu/pair eero on kodi. we have listed working methods to get rid of this error on kodi without any hassles. so let’s proceed to the guide to fix this issue.
How to fix vshare eu pair kodi error in 3 minutes
- First, Launch your “Kodi Software” in your device and open home screen.
- Now Watch any one of movies or videos with the help of add-ons.
- You’ll get a Pop-Up i.E, “To Play This Video Stream Authorization Required”
- After that, you have to go vshare eu pair website from here “http://vshare.Eu/pair“
- Here you’ll get an “IP Address” in your tool.
- Now click on on “Pair” to attach your device IP with the vshare eu pair IP.
- At, the last click on “Active Streaming”
- Then you may get a pop up “Your device Paired Successfully”
- That’s all.
Alternate Method to Fix vshare Eu Pair
- Open your “kodi” software
- Now navigate to “Video Addons”.
- Here you have to Choose any addon from your addons installed list.
- Now click on “Settings” option from the right top corner.
- Here you will get “Playback” option just click on that.
- Now click on “Hosters With Captchas”
- Tap on Turn Off Option.
- You have successfully Done.
- Now you can watch movies without vshare error
So this is a complete guide on how to solve vshare.eu/pair error on kodi. After following the above methods, you will not get any interruption until 4 hours. After four hours you have to pair again your IP and you can do that by repeating the above steps.