iPhone 8 is one of the most awaiting and vulnerable smartphone of Apple on September 12, 2017. According to sources, Apple will introduce three new phones – iPhone 8, iPhone 7S and iPhone 7S Plus. September 12 has been received from telecoms companies who will clearly know the launch date in readiness for the huge surge in interest that’s expected. The new lineup will hit store shelves this year on Friday, September 22.
iPhone 8 Specifications:
- Three new models including and an all-new iPhone 8
- Curved, edge-to-edge OLED display with True Tone technology and/or Ion-X glass
- Virtual home button
- Facial recognition alternative to Touch ID
- and/or faster USB-C charging
- Dual-lens camera, possibly in a vertical configuration
- featuring rear-facing 3D laser for enhanced depth perception
- Support for the Apple Pencil
- Stainless steel and glass body
- Multiple color including a reflective, mirror-like finish
- Upgraded storage and memory, possibly starting at 64GB and 3GB of RAM
- Intel or Qualcomm modem
- iOS 11
- Enhanced water resistance or waterproofing
- Higher quality earpiece for louder, clearer audio
- Apple’s next-generation processor
iPhone 8 Price:
Apple iPhone 8’s price will be between $999 and $1,200 in the USA. The premium model iPhone 8 will start at roughly $999. Apple could price the 64GB iPhone 8 as low as $850 to better compete with the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.
- iPhone 8 will be available in three colors – black, silver and gold.
- iPhone 8 would have a Virtual Home Button but not Touch ID.
- iPhone 8 will support faster plugged-in charges.
- iPhone 8 will be equip with an Enhanced Receiver.
- iPhone 8 will be waterproof.
- iPhone 8 will stick with Lightning connector and include a 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
We will come back with more interesting news, till than, take care and stay blessed.