If you too are upset with the unsolicited WhatsApp group, then this news is for you. Actually, WhatsApp has launched a new feature that will give the user the freedom to choose which people can add them to the WhatsApp group. With this new feature of WhatsApp, users will now be able to avoid meaningless messages and messages.
WhatsApp has put this new feature in the privacy setting. If you want to add the contact number that you have prevented from adding to a group, then they can send the invoice link to the user through personal chat. Through this link, the user will have three days to join the WhatsApp group. During this, the link’s validity will expire if we do not request the request.
How to use this feature
- Click on the three dots in the right corner of WhatsApp
- Click on Settings option
- Click on privacy
- After this you will see three options
- It will have the option of Everyone, My contacts and My contacts except
- By clicking on my contacts except you can choose who can add you to a group.
- WhatsApp has recently brought another feature for users. In this, users are getting new emojis. Apart from this, the dock mode and fingerprint lock support can also be found in WhatsApp soon. According to the information received, users are getting emoji, color blocks in the new update. With this, there is a slight change in the design of emoji. Unicode standard support has also come to WhatsApp through the update.
- Facebook Is Bringing A New Payment System
- Vivo U20 Price, Features And Specifications
- Redmi 8 Price, Features And Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy A20s Price, Features And Specifications
- Top GPS Fleet-Tracking Apps for Mobile Devices