iPhone 8 is one of the most awaiting smartphone in 2017. Usually, Apple releases its latest iPhone in the first two weeks of September, but if we believe a new report that Apple may break with tradition this year. The 10th anniversary iPhone will be released this year and Apple has something major planned to celebrate the occasion.
iPhone 8 Release Date:
According to our latest rumors, Apple is planning to launch their new iPhone model in April. The source also said that Apple will be launching three devices this year – a massive 5.8-inch model (likely called the iPhone 8), a 5.5-inch model (called iPhone 7s Plus), and a 4.7-inch model (called iPhone 7s).
iPhone 8 Specifications and Features:
- A variety of possible sizes, including 5.8-inch, 5.5-inch, 5-inch, and 4.7-inch models
- Curved, edge-to-edge OLED display with True Tone technology
- Home button located on back or integrated into display
- The next generation of Touch ID with face or iris scanning
- Wireless charging
- Dual-lens camera, possibly in a vertical configuration and/or with AR capabilities
- Support for the Apple Pencil
- USB-C replacing Apple’s Lightning connector
- Enhanced water resistance
- Apple’s next-generation processor (the A10X or A11)
- Glass and stainless steel body
- Upgraded storage starting at 64GB and 3GB of RAM
iPhone 8 Price:
According to rumors, iPhone 8 will cost more than $1,000. 64GB entry-level model would start at $850, and iPhone 7S and 7S Plus would cost $649 and $749, respectively.
The device will measures 137.54 x 67.54 mm, which is roughly the same size as the iPhone 7. Apple may dump its 32GB model and offer a 64GB and 256GB model.
We will come back with more information about iPhone 8.