Huawei’s 2-in-1 tablet with 12 inch display size is set to launch on July 11, 2016 at the price of $699, which will be available to purchase from Microsoft retail stores and online from Microsoft, Amazon, and Newegg. You need to pay extra for the keyboard accessory, which is available at $129. The Huawei MatePen is priced at $59 with integrated laser pointer and MateDock is priced at $89 with two USB 3.0 ports, Ethernet port, an HDMI port, and a VGA port.
Pre-orders for the Huawei MateBook are already started at the Microsoft website and variations in pricing are based on the selected processor, RAM, and internal SSD storage.
The Intel Core m3 model with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage is priced at $699. The highest price model has an Intel Core m7 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 512GB of internal storage and costs $1,599. Other models between these two extremes include Core m5 and m7 processors, 4 and 8GB of RAM, and SSD from 128GB to 512GB.
Huawei MateBook Specs, which you should have to know:
- 12 inch 2160 x 1440 pixels 10-finger multi-touch IPS display
- Intel m3, m5, or m7 processor
- 4GB or 8GB of RAM
- 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB internal SSD options
- Integrated fingerprint scanner on the side
- USB Type-C port
- 4,420 mAh battery with a reported 9 hour battery life
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dimensions of 278.8 x 194.1 x 6.9 mm and 639.56 grams (1.41 pounds)