Aaykar Setu android app has launched by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, which allow entities track TDS, pay taxes and apply for permanent account number (PAN). You can also link your Aadhaar card with your PAN by Aaykar Setu app. Meaning of Aaykar Setu is income tax bridge for taxpayers.
According to the minister, this app is in the series of actions taken by the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) to provide better taxpayer services and reduce grievances. It is also a step by the Income Tax department to directly communicate with the taxpayers on multiple informative and useful tax services aimed at providing tax information at their fingertips.
Aaykar Setu Android App: How to Download, How to Use?
How to download Aaykar Setu Android App?
You can download Aaykar Setu app with these simple steps:
1. You have to give a missed call on the number – 7306525252.
2. After missed call, you will receive a message from the Income Tax department with a link.
3. Follow the link, and this link will take you to Google Play Store to download the Aaykar Setu app.
According to our sources, CBDT will also activate the option of filing tax returns using the mobile.
Aaykar Setu Uses:
1. The mobile app compiles various tax tools, live chat facility, dynamic updates, and important links to various processes within the Income Tax Department in a single module.
2. The mobile app Aaykar Setu makes compliance easier.
3. With this app, taxpayers will receive regular updates of important tax dates, forms and notifications. This facility can be availed only on mobile numbers that have been registered with the Income Tax Department.
4. All taxpayers who wish to receive such SMS alerts need to register their mobile numbers in the Aaykar Setu module.
We will come back with more interesting information.